My supply is suspended because of outstanding payment. What do I have to do to have it reactivated?

You can be resupplied by paying the pending service invoices plus the reconnection invoice if your water meter hasn’t yet been removed. If it has been removed, it is considered a permanent derogation, you will need to request a new contract.