On what basis is an estimated consumption billed?
The billing of the consumption will be made in accordance with:
- Consumption made during the same period of time and at the same season of the previous year.
- The average of the past three years, if there was no consumption or it could not be taken into account due to a malfunction of the meter or excessive consumption caused by a breakdown of the home installation.
- In the absence of this, the invoices will be settled by the arithmetic mean of the previous twelve months, without taking the periods of time where excessive consumption has occurred caused by a breakdown into consideration.
- In those cases where there are no historical data to obtain the average referred to in the previous paragraph, the consumptions will be established based on the average of the previous periods known.
- If there is not any historical data, a consumption equivalent to the nominal capacity of the meter for fifteen hours of use per month will be billed.