Why is it important to change the supply ownership/have the supply where I live under my name?

As referred to in Article 61 of Water Supply Regulations of Junta of Andalusia, Decree 120/91 and modified by Decree 327/2012, published in BOJA 137 13th July 2012, establishes that “Transfers of address and the occupation of the same premises by a different person who established the contract, requires a change of ownership of the same or the subrogation of the previous one”.